Kristina Steffens provides professional translators and interpreters
The owner of Traduktos Übersetzungen und Dolmetschen is Kristina Steffens. Numerous professional mother-tongue specialist translators make up the Traduktos team of translators and interpreters.
Kristina Steffens’ qualifications:
- Training as a foreign-language secretary for English and French
- Degree at the Sorbonne University in Paris
- Translation Degree in French and English specialising in economics, University of Mainz
- Part-time studies in Business Administration at a university of applied sciences
- Sworn (by the Regional Court of Hannover) translator and interpreter for English and French
- Several years spent working for commercial enterprises from a variety of sectors, mainly in Hamburg (ranging from insurance to the electrical industry) – always with an international focus
- Continuous part-time work as a translator and interpreter for English and French
Founding of a company for qualified translators & interpreters
2008: Founding of a translation agency for placing work with translators and interpreters (as a franchisee)
2010: Continuation as an independent translation company, Traduktos Übersetzungen und Dolmetschen
2012: New office premises at Krausenstr. 41 in Hannover
Kristina Steffens is a member of the BDÜ (Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer [German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators] e. V.).
Thanks to her knowledge of different sectors and of business, Kristina Steffens is optimally placed to assess and oversee your requests and to select the right translators and interpreters for a very wide variety of assignments.
A large team of professionally qualified translators and interpreters for all conceivable languages is ready to provide you with precisely that service you desire.